Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa
Al Sofouh Road, PO Box 24970, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: 971 4 399 5333
4.7/5 (0 reviews)
Timeless beach oasis at Le Royal Meridien Hotel in Dubai
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect choice for beach and city holidays in Dubai, offering 504 rooms + suites for your every need. The hotel is situated right across from the cosmopolitan JBR Walk - Dubai’s only beachfront promenade of luxury shops, restaurants and cafes overlooking the clear blue water of the Arabian Gulf.
The hotel offers spectacular facilities including three pools, direct beach access as well as many recreational activities including water sports, fitness activities and children’s events at Penguin Club. Furthermore, Le Royal Meridien Hotel in Dubai features an array of international award-winning restaurants and bars for you to choose from.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Book + Receive a dining credit worth AED 300
We saved you a table. Experience the perfect escape with even more added value. Book your stay at Le Royal Meridien Dubai + receive a dining credit worth AED 300 per night towards your one-of-a-kind dining experience with us.
- Overnight stay
- Daily dining credit worth AED 300 redeemable in our restaurants
Half Board Package
Discover culinary delights at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa with our Half Board Package.
- Breakfast in Brasserie and Dinner at selected restaurants in Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa or Grosvenor House Dubai.
SPG Triple Up: Earn 3X, 2X and 1K Starpoints.
Register for SPG® Triple Up by July 17, 2016, to earn unlimited bonus Starpoints® on stays of two or more nights from May 9 through July 31, 2016. Earn with any or all of these offers:
- Triple Starpoints® at Sheraton® hotels and resorts
- Double Starpoints at all other brands
- An extra 1,000 Starpoints on stays that include a Thursday or Friday night
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 0 verified guest reviews
94%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Dine with us at Le Royal Meridien Dubai
Our restaurants and bars offering culinary delights from Mexican to Italian, guarantee you are never short of choices. Modern Mexican passion comes alive at the award-winning Maya Modern Mexican Kitchen + Lounge by Richard Sandoval, where a frozen Margarita on the spectacular roof terrace is a must-do. Meanwhile head to Zengo for Good Food, Good Music, Good Times.
- Geales - Seafood Restaurant
- Zengo - blend of Asian flavours
- Al Khaima - Middle Eastern cuisine
- Maya - modern Mexican cuisine
- Shades - Sports Bar
- Brasserie 2.0 - All day dining
- Ossigeno - Italian cuisine
- Al Murjan - Tea Lounge
- Rhodes Twenty10 - Steakhouse
- Le Deck - Pool deck bar
- Brunches in Dubai
Brunch is part of the culture in Dubai and thus a must-visit.
Brasserie 2.0 Brunch every Friday 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Posh Nosh Brunch every Friday from 1pm - 4pm
Mas Mas Maya Brunch every Friday & Saturday from 1pm - 4pmMore information
Hours Of Operation
Meet + Celebrate in Dubai
For your special events, our conference and banqueting services provide international expertise to guarantee a truly unforgettable occasion. We offer seven rooms with a capacity ranging from 14 to 350 people. We also offer a full range of audio-visual equipment and technical support.
- 8 meeting rooms
- Capacity for up to 350 people
- Indoor and outdoor events possible
- Outside catering services available
- Discover our Wedding Facilities
How to find us
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa is located in the Dubai Marina with direct beach access.
- Dubai International Airport
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Mall
- Dubai Marina Metro Station
- Dubai Marina Mall
- The Walk