From the fresh, regional ingredients to the traditional recipes and of course the flair and passion of our head chef, Ossigeno showcases deliciously rustic Italian cuisine at its finest.
The stylish setting is perfect for focusing on an inventive approach to Italian cuisine, presented in new and exciting ways: try...
In respect of the Holy month of Ramadan, we request you to be guided by the following :
- Please ensure that you are dressed modestly whilst making your way to and from the Pool Beach facilities.
- Please note swim wear should only be worn in the Pool, Beach & the Gardens.
- We also advise you to ensure that you are appropriately dressed when visiting Dubai city of the other Emirates.
- Eating, drinking and smoking in public areas is restricted during the Fasting period. This is from sunrise to sunset.
- Food or drinks should only be consumed in the designated areas during the Fasting period.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be served after the break of fast at sunset. i.e from 8.00pm to 2.00am only.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served at the Pool Bar, Infinity Bar or any of the satellite bars within the gardens.
- There will be no food service at the beach throughout the period of Ramadan.
- Maya Modern Mexican Kitchen and Lounge, Al Khaima and Pizzeria will be closed throughout the month of Ramadan.
- Live entertainment or dancing is not permitted a any time during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- Please remember to abide by these regulations when visiting Dubai city or other Emirates.
Should you need further information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +971 4 399 5555