|In respect of the Holy month of Ramadan, we request you to be guided by the following :
- Please ensure that you are dressed modestly whilst making your way to and from the Pool Beach facilities.
- Please note swim wear should only be worn in the Pool, Beach & the Gardens.
- We also advise you to ensure that you are appropriately dressed when visiting Dubai city of the other Emirates.
- Eating, drinking and smoking in public areas is restricted during the Fasting period. This is from sunrise to sunset.
- Food or drinks should only be consumed in the designated areas during the Fasting period.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be served after the break of fast at sunset. i.e from 8.00pm to 2.00am only.
- Live entertainment or dancing is not permitted a any time during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- Please remember to abide by these regulations when visiting Dubai city or other Emirates.